We are looking for a senior animator to join our team of talented veterans at Glowmade, a game studio in Guildford, UK.
You will be responsible for all the animation in our next unannounced game for PC & consoles. As we are a super-small company, you will also have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to all areas of the project and studio culture.
What you’ll be doing
- Animating all the things: Characters, scenery, UI. If it moves, you’re up.
- Getting involved in setting the broader visual style of the game
- Work closely with artists and coders to help define the animation pipeline and other supporting systems
- Working fast and collaboratively to make your stuff happen!
Skills & Requirements
- A demo reel showing excellent hand-key animation skills.
- Experience as an animator on released titles.
- Experience with character setup – rigging and skinning.
- Experience dealing with gameplay animations and in-depth knowledge of implementing and iterating gameplay animations.
- Have an excellent understanding of the animation pipeline from concept to final product.
- Examples of a broad ranging artistic talent that demonstrates an aesthetic eye and visual flair (including, but not limited to: games design, life drawing, photography, concepts, writing, acting, music, teaching, dance)
- Experience with multiplayer related animation systems
- Experience working on 3rd person action adventure games
How to Apply
For questions or to apply directly, get in touch: email@example.com
All applicants should provide examples of their work via a website, blog, email, or online album to be considered for this position.
About the Company
Glowmade is an independent games company owned and run by highly motivated and experienced professionals. Last year we released our first game 'WonderWorlds' (which is brilliant) and collectively we've worked on big hits such as Fable and LittleBigPlanet. This is an opportunity to join our team in a position to make a significant contribution to the design, style and tone of our next game. Everyone at Glowmade has a voice, and it’s important to us that you feel empowered and are given the opportunity to use it.
We’re based in Guildford, UK, we offer competitive wages and we are an actively equal opportunities employer. If all of the above sounds exciting and you think you can fill this pivotal role, please get in touch. No agencies please!